We will will help you keep your VAT affairs in order, and make sure that you are collecting the correct amounts for each transaction and ensure that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time.
Helping Small Businesses Grow..
Why A1 Accountancy
Our professionals are trained to look at the trends, the underlying issues and opportunities and they provide valuable business insights to the business.
VAT has become complex and many businesses struggle to get a grip on what is and isn’t allowable. Changes to VAT rules and procedures can cause major problems for your businesses.
Our VAT experts are experienced to deal with the complexities of VAT on behalf of the business.
If you’d like to find out more, please call us at 020 8684 4450 or use the Contact Us page and send your details and we will be in touch with you to help you with your needs.
Filing VAT Returns
- Collect your records for the tax period
- Establish the VAT due
- Fill the VAT return form
- Review the form to ensure the entries are correct
- Submit the form and make any necessary payment
- Reconcile the VAT return in your accounting system
For business who run a VAT registered business with a taxable turnover above the VAT registration threshold, you are required to keep digital VAT records and send returns using Making Tax Digital [MTD] compatible software.
How we can Help
- Advise on voluntary and compulsory registration
- Getting maximum benefit from the rules on de-registration
- Advice on how partial exemption can be availed
- Assisting in HMRC disputes
- Reducing VAT liabilities on one-off Projects
- Complete VAT Returns on your behalf
If your business needs help with VAT or if you have a VAT inspection or some kind of issue or dispute, please contact us and we can help you with that.
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WE USE
Get a Quote
Contact us to know more about how we can help you with our accounting services..